Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

baconator

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
So I tried the Baconator today... it looked so good. I have to say I was a bit disappointed. :( Awwww... I do believe I prefer Jack in the Box's Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger.

Zig2k143

Practically Family
MrBern said:
OK, 4th day in a row, I had a baconator & a frosty.
Its 92degrees, I had to have a frosty.
But no fries today.
And I had a sidesalad.
I intend to spontaneously combust on the 4th of July.

Lol.... like that side salad even's out the burger... ;)

pretty faythe

One Too Many
MrBern said:
OK, 4th day in a row, I had a baconator & a frosty.
Its 92degrees, I had to have a frosty.
But no fries today.
And I had a sidesalad.
I intend to spontaneously combust on the 4th of July.

R U trying to reinact SuperSize Me or what??? All this talk, and I just might have to give the darn thing a try, maybe split it in half with the brats or something.

panamag8or said:
When I worked at Wendy's in high school, I ate a "sextuplet" burger on a dare. Six patties, cheese between each one, with mayo and ketchup. It took me my whole break to do it.
Pound-and-a-half? Sounds good, but I might need a knife to whack it in quarters--my jaw only opens so far... but it's still a BRING IT!lol

MrPumpernickel said:
Only six slices of bacon? Pfft! That's cheap! Ditch one of the patties and add more bacon instead I say.
See that, and raise ya MORE OF BOTH!:p lol

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The burgers I make at home are more than sufficient. No one else's will do. There is an old time burger shack in Berkeley called Oscar's and both times I was there I got a stomachitis and a headache afterward ... luckily no stomachectomy necessary. Then again they were double cheeseburgers. I'm a big guy too (200 lbs) but YIKES.

MrBern

I'll Lock Up
pretty faythe said:
R U trying to reinact SuperSize Me or what??? All this talk, and I just might have to give the darn thing a try, maybe split it in half with the brats or something.

Nah, that dude ate McD's 3 times a day for a month.
Thats suicide. But a brilliant career move.

I'm told that McD's got some woman to go on an all McD diet to lose weight. But she sure didnt eat it 3 times daily.

MrBern

I'll Lock Up
LolitaHaze said:
So I tried the Baconator today... it looked so good. I have to say I was a bit disappointed. :( Awwww... I do believe I prefer Jack in the Box's Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger.

Poor Lo.
romantics are always doomed to disappointmnt.
How was your rootbeer frostyfloat?

Actually, I'm about tired of the baconator as well.
-b

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
MrBern said:
Poor Lo.
romantics are always doomed to disappointmnt.
How was your rootbeer frostyfloat?

Actually, I'm about tired of the baconator as well.
-b

I thought my quest for the perfect burger was over... :( My rootbeer frostyfloat was a disappointment as well. What the heck Wendy? The pop and frosty stayed seperate and it was just sad. And that made me sad. :(

Orgetorix said:
I also tried it today, and I liked it. Except I didn't realize it came with ketchup. I hate ketchup.

The ketchup was a surprize to me as well... I am still on the fence about that one...

MrBern

I'll Lock Up
quality bunz

I do prefer a dark bar w/ a flame broiled burger.
There are still a coupl good joints like that here in NYC.

But it was 92 degrees this afternoon on my way to work, so I got another baconator & frostyfloat.

disappointed that they ran out of the better buns...

Funny Wendys got rid of their 'Biggie' option, but you can still upgrade a combo to medium or large.
I think it got bad press, like McD's 'supersize' option.

Mike K.

One Too Many
Now would be a good time to re-watch Supersize Me.
If you haven't yet seen this film, run down to the store immediately and rent the DVD.
It's funny and shocking at the same time.
B0002OXVBO.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112