Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

baconator

MrPumpernickel

One of the Regulars
He ate McDs 3 times a day and he ONLY ate McDs, I think that's an important thing to mention as well. Not to mention that he was obligated to supersize it at any time they asked. I don't think it takes a nutritional dietist to figure out what would happen. Though, if Morgan had chosen to eat enough to cover the caloric intake he actually needed instead of far over it every day there wouldn't have been much of a problem really. While McDs isn't the most healthy thing in the world (nor is Wendys, Jack in the Box, Burger King etc) the main culprit is overconsumption and not only the contents...even though McD seems to consider cardboard and sawdust as two main ingredients in hamburger patties :p

pretty faythe

One Too Many
:p Before anyone thinks I was serious, I want to make sure you realize I was only joken' regarding the Supersize me comment! :p

**Lazy Faith still waitin' to get used to heat to travel down off her hill to Wendy's to try the Baconator and to get other places she needs to get to get some errands done**

Orgetorix

Call Me a Cab
Terminator3-09.jpg

You have been...Baconated.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
*from the site*
221,184 ways to mix and match ingredients means countless ways to love the WHOPPER® sandwich.

But they counted them...:eek:

LD

Jovan

Suspended
I prefer sliced cheddar over that cheddar sauce so many fast food places use. I dunno... it feels cheap. And probably is.

What-A-Burger is forever my favourite place for fast food burgers. So many things you can customize with. The burgers are also exactly the size they are shown on the menu and cooked to order. Steak 'N' isn't quite fast food and isn't quite sit-down restaurant quality either, but I also like it a lot. They, too, cook to order. The shakes are also pretty dang tasty.

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
My childhood favorite burger joint was in the Excelsior district of San Francisco. It was called "Tic Tocs" and they had a great burger. Came with lots of mayonaise. And steak fries. nice! As for the bacon;that's nothing-I work with a guy who once sat down and ate 5 lbs. of bacon in one meal...oh,and he's still alive too.

CdnDandy

Familiar Face
What about Fatburger? They opened one in Calgary not too long ago, and it's a pretty decent burger - closer to "real" than the "food" McD's and other fast food places serve. (On a side note, I haven't eaten at McD's in over five years).

But if any of you ever come to Calgary, you have to try Peter's Drive-In (http://www.petersdrivein.com). Started in '64, never franchised. Best 'shakes ever, huge portions, and fantastic, REAL hamburgers!

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Doh! said:
For those of you in the L.A. area, you MUST try an Oki-Dog. Sure, everybody stands in line at Pink's, but if you want a truly unique taste treat, gotta get the Oki: 2 hotdogs covered in chili, cheese and a generous supply of pastrami, all wrapped in a burrito.

Brother, that's good eatin'!

Do you really mean wrapped in a burrito, or just wrapped in a tortilla?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff