Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Badalassi Carlo Leather - Appreciation Thread

Erule78

New in Town
Badalassi is a gorgeous leather! I'm sure you won't regret it. As you can see in this thread (and on many others throughout the forum), the black badalassi is really something especial, and I adore my Tobacco one... The colour depth is fantastic
I'm very happy I made the decision to go with the badalassi! I was debating between Vicenza and baladassi. I think I made the right choice. All the photos I've seen on this thread as well as other baladassi threads show that this is a beautiful leather.

mvilla

A-List Customer
Just a couple more pictures I snagged yesterday

IMG-20230723-WA0057.jpg
IMG-20230723-WA0056.jpg
IMG-20230723-WA0055.jpg

TartuWolf

Practically Family
A few Badalassi related threads from the past for reference and extra photo material:
https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/aero-badalassi-offering.98645/
https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/badalassi-leather.105835/
https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/aero-badalassi-leather-black.108893/page-2
https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/russet-badalassi.100844/

Personally I would go for Tobacco Badalassi. Maybe would have picket that for my first incoming order if it wasn't such a large upcharge.

Erule78

New in Town
I just received my Badalassi J100 in tobacco. I'm very happy with my choice here. I have an Aero seven on order that is spec'd very similar. The Aero seven will be in black badalassi. The jacket is stiff, squeaky, and shiny. This will only get better once broken in :)
B1.jpeg
B2.jpeg
B3.jpeg

TartuWolf

Practically Family
@Erule78
Congratulations, jacket looks fantastic. As long as it does not feel too tight around the waist the fit looks good as well.
This tobacco seems to have a lot less red undertones than I would expect, even under good lighting (last photo)?

Erule78

New in Town
@Erule78
Congratulations, jacket looks fantastic. As long as it does not feel too tight around the waist the fit looks good as well.
This tobacco seems to have a lot less red undertones than I would expect, even under good lighting (last photo)?
Thanks! The jacket feels like a good slim fit and I would admit that the waist may be borderline too slim. I requested that the bottom hem be reduced by 2" total circumference. I've lost a little size on the waist and continuing to lose some more, so at my target weight / build this should be perfect. I don't think I really caught the jacket in a great light. There are definitely more red undertones then the pics I posted suggest.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Thanks! The jacket feels like a good slim fit and I would admit that the waist may be borderline too slim. I requested that the bottom hem be reduced by 2" total circumference. I've lost a little size on the waist and continuing to lose some more, so at my target weight / build this should be perfect. I don't think I really caught the jacket in a great light. There are definitely more red undertones then the pics I posted suggest.
I did the same thing, taper one size down. It looks good for photo but I don't zip up after a full meal. This keeps me motivated not to finish the entire bag of chips every time. But in hindsight I would not go so trim at the waist no more.

Badalassi leather looks great. Enjoy.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
I just received my Badalassi J100 in tobacco. I'm very happy with my choice here. I have an Aero seven on order that is spec'd very similar. The Aero seven will be in black badalassi. The jacket is stiff, squeaky, and shiny. This will only get better once broken in :)
View attachment 538458 View attachment 538459 View attachment 538460
Jacket looks great. I also think that those neck tats look great with the mandarin collar. Almost like an extension of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner