Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bakus "Fabian?"

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
An unamed Lounger asked me to drop in here
3265548925_884e9e71b3.jpg

Nice welcome mat:eusa_clap

3265556017_ab6f5ac3f1.jpg

to examine this
3266355112_9de71c67cb.jpg

3265534505_a01d2335b1.jpg

3266355112_9de71c67cb.jpg

3266369412_afd71846d8.jpg

Very English? very Cucumber sandwiches and croquet on the Lawn? a rather nice quality hat I thought, very tasteful, rather refined

carter

I'll Lock Up
Binkie, Nice. Where may one procure on of tnose Bakus via the Internet? Thanks for posting. And...I hope that you are safe and well.

RJCNTX

Familiar Face
I discovered that store in my first trip to Perth, Australia not too long ago. It is my favorite place to go when over there! Thankfully, I'll be back in April. :)

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Baku Straw

I rang them today and Kelley answered who informed me they were out of Large and Xtra Large. I suggested with a little FL interest (not to mention my own) they might think about getting some in from Melbourne.

She said she would get back to me and took my number.

They are made in China by Scala.

Binkie... thanks for the pix....

Carter they look like the Shushan hats right...?

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
Oh Kelly is a Lovely Gel, she puts up with so many "Tyre Kickers" I'm rather cross with her though because when I said I liked the shape of the stylemaster but the moonstone colour of the CEO she didn't offer to make a special order she must have considered Moi as a Kicker of tyres!! ( we all have bad hat days)

I need to pop in on Friday for a pith for sunday

https://www.tophatters.com.au/shop/product/open_weave_pith_helmet/392

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Kelly informs none available till next year. She says she is looking at next year's order in late February. She has sold a lot of Bakus and the Melbourne distributor has no more large sizes.

Ho hum... I told her there are only 3 suppliers and told her about the Lounge and its 10 000 members!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner