Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BB DB

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
check out the other picks of this suit on the Brooks Brothers page. It just looks like a straight ill fitted sack to me.
this is the best pick.
249K_Grey_th.jpg

Mr. Rover

One Too Many
Honestly, that doesn't look too bad for me. The buttons are set high, shoulders look natural, and I like the color. The lapels could be set a little lower, a sleeves let out 1/2", but I have non-perfect suits as well. The suit I'm wearing today shows a good 1 1/2" of cuff and almost high-waters, but it's from the 40s and it fits well though the body and is made from a nice herringbone fabric. It looks like this suit wouldn't be a bad choice if you had the waist suppressed a little more.

Jerekson

One Too Many
I really don't think it's that bad either.

It's honestly the first modern off-the-rack double-breasted suit I've seen in a long time that actually looked decent.

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Decent, though not much shape and I'd like to see the lapels a bit bigger.

But like Jerekson said, it's one of the better modern off-the-rack DBs I've seen.

Justdog

Practically Family
DB

Pretty form fitting, Very current and nice for what it was probably designed for. Off course that is just a virtual model.

slicedbread

A-List Customer
Looks nice to me. To assume that the jacket will look like that on you is a bit...pretentious. Buy the jacket, take it to a tailor, and enjoy!

Btw: it's "pic" as in picture...Not pick

LindyTap

Familiar Face
For a modern suit, I like it. He is showing a lot of cuff, but it looks like he's wearing french cuffs, so that's acceptable.[huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran