Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Be my proxy for a German auction site?

greenc

New in Town
Hi Everyone, hope you're all happy and well and that the weekend took it easy on you all. Happy 4th of July to anyone in the States, and thank you for your service if you were in the military.

I live in Canada and have found a jacket on a German auction site that I'd like to inquire about and then likely purchase. My challenge is that in order to register to communicate with the seller I need a European phone number, which I don't have.

Can anyone act as my proxy on this? Obviously I'd send the money to you first and then you could send it to the seller.

Anyone in Germany, or anyone who speaks German able to assist? Looking forward to your thoughts, thank you. I've purchased a few pieces from members here and I have references if need be.

Looking forward to your thoughts, speak soon.

Sincerely,

Chris

Lancaster

Familiar Face
I can highly recommend the team at MyGermany.com for this. I've used their services many times and have been very satisfied. They offer other services as well. Very professional, plus affordable.
MyGermany team.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner