Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beachboys

Dr Trinidad

One of the Regulars
Just got back from a Beachboys concert tonight! Was very cool lots of straw hats everywhere and surpriseingly since it was in the 80"s there were quite a few felt hats floating around.

Russ

One of the Regulars
Which of the original Beach Boys were there? I know a few are dead and the rest don't get along, so I'm very curious.

Great about the hats regardless of who was on stage. I bet the performers were wearing baseball caps, right?

Twitch

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm involved in events with my vintage car. Most of the guys are 45-70 and in the summer the majority wear straws of all types. In the mild So. Cal. winter months they unfortunately don't switch to felts. But the very fact that they wear them compared to most any other group in any other event outdoors is encouraging:fedora:
th_Tip-Hat.gif

59chevy_e0.gif

Dr Trinidad

One of the Regulars
The only one I know for that was there was Mike love but I think that there was at least one more, Mike had his son Christian on some of the vocals. But it was a great show!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany