Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beautiful Borsalino -Size 7 1/2

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Beautiful Brown Borsalino Marked 7 1/2 in chocolate Brown. This one has very nice proportions as the Brim is 2 3/8 and the crown as bashed is 4 1/2 in ctr. With a wide ribbon ,button winder, and a cav. edge treatment,The felt on this one feels
just right too. Leather sweat is good and the liner shows some wear. Overall this is a very classic looking hat that defines
age. The liner is sewn to the felt and has the Worth and Worth stamp on it. The sweat is reeded.
PM with Questions.
***I wear a 3/8 LO and it fits comfortably.
Asking 195.00
IMG_3383.jpg

IMG_3384.jpg

IMG_3380.jpg

IMG_3386.jpg

Last edited:

bond

Could be, liner is hand sewn not glued. The felt is very nice and regardless of vintage when made , this felt is as nice as I have had in my hands. Overall it has great proportions making for a really great looking hat .

bond

Was informed that the date is 83- according to the liner tag .
Thanks to Aureliano for that info.

bond

Hat now is confirmed to be of date 1977.
Thank you A.
Still available the final drop price is 145. Plus shipping .

09alloy

Familiar Face
Congrats Noel...Scott will take care of you...Glad this finally sold because it was on my list...I ended up with the Borso wide brim in Crema (+3 incher)...my first light colored fedora just in tme for our 80 degree Christmas! Cheers:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner