Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beauty Bargains

ThemThereEyes

One of the Regulars
Yes to Cucumbers Night Cream. I went to check out the Boots Bergamot Night cream and my eye was drawn to this. My skin has been stressed lately and this seems to soothe it and the terrible breakouts from the Lancome sunscreen have healed quicker since using this. I like that it's not greasy for my oily skin, yet there's enough moisture to quench my skin. It smells light and fresh too. I got it for $14.99 at Target.

Callque

New in Town
Hmm.. I have a few beauty products that I use regularly:

Skincare:

St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer ($5)- I have mostly dry skin with an oily t-zone. I saw a difference in the evenness of my skin tone the first day after using this. My skin just glows when after using it. Look at Amazon for reviews.

EOS Mint lip balm ($4)- The mint one is the only one of these 'flavors' that worked for me, and this is the only lip balm that actually saved my lips after trying all of the other brands like Carmex, Nivea, Vaseline, etc and having them fail to re-moisturize my chapped lips.

Makeup:

E.L.F. Clear Lash & Brow Gel ($1)- I use the brow gel to keep my eyebrows in place and it works as it should.

Maybelline Full N Soft Mascara ($7)- Wow. Just wow. I am a mascara addict and this is one of the top rated mascaras on MakeupAlley and I see why. It is natural looking and makes you look like you woke up with perfectly plush eyelashes. No spidery lashes here. It's normally at the very bottom of the 'Maybelline' section at the store.

NYX Rouge Cream Blush ($7)- Another MakeupAlley find for me. I have it in Red and Hot Pink. The Red is more of a vintage looking blush and the Hot Pink is the just-got-out-of-the-cold look (I have pale olive skin for reference). The key to making these bright blushes work is by barely dipping your fingertips/stipple brush into them and blending. I like to do a couple thin layers of the blush and they last for several hours and look WAY more natural than powder blushes.

Hair Products:

Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray ($4)- If you look at hair tutorials on YouTube what girl doesn't use this?! It's affordable, works great, and you can't feel/see it on the hair. My hair gets greasy very easily and this does not make it anymore so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana