Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Before and After Vintage

Honey Bee

One of the Regulars
Marla said:
Myself included, everyone looks better in vintage!;)

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Miss Annie, you are just a doll! You look cute in your before pics but pleasatnly mature in your vintage "you". Does your young man know how lucky he is to have found you ?!

Kiri

One of the Regulars
Annie you are too cute, before and after vintage. ;)

That's a good idea Derek, maybe Lady Day or someone could move it, or we could make another thread?

Land-O-LakesGal

Practically Family
Well I don't dress vintage everyday but.....

Me in Highschool Long Long Ago
highschoolsusan.jpg

Sorry I have no picture on my computer or before the digital age of photos so about 13 or more years go by and .....
Susanredumbrella.jpg

then I got married....
beforethewedding.jpg

and here I am excuse the messy house that has been taken over by children
708.jpg

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
I've kinda gone back and forth with vintage for a long time. My husband and I took swing dance classes before I got pregnant with my first son. This current round of vintage is the longest I've staid vintage and I think it will stick. This picture was the catalyst for going back to vintage, about 4 years ago. I had been stuck in the typical mom rut, feeling too fat to take care of myself, spending more time on my children than myself. You can even see in my face that I'm not happy, even though it was a happy occasion.
4893325337_a5463d530e.jpg

I weigh just as much now as in that picture, but with better fitting clothes and my hair and make-up done, I feel so much better about myself.
4853622512_66d8a9a9d2.jpg

4721059907_5929190eaf.jpg

Land-O-LakesGal

Practically Family
I hear ya sister

kamikat said:
I've kinda gone back and forth with vintage for a long time. My husband and I took swing dance classes before I got pregnant with my first son. This current round of vintage is the longest I've staid vintage and I think it will stick. This picture was the catalyst for going back to vintage, about 4 years ago. I had been stuck in the typical mom rut, feeling too fat to take care of myself, spending more time on my children than myself. You can even see in my face that I'm not happy, even though it was a happy occasion.
4893325337_a5463d530e.jpg

I weigh just as much now as in that picture, but with better fitting clothes and my hair and make-up done, I feel so much better about myself.
4853622512_66d8a9a9d2.jpg

4721059907_5929190eaf.jpg
Kamikat I am in the same boat I weigh more than I have ever weighed before and I am too busy with work and kids to take care of myself like I should but I am working on changing that. You and all you ladies on the lounge are an inspiration to me.

Grant Fan

Practically Family
here are mine. I do a bit of modeling so some of my before photos are from now, simply because as a model you have to show that you are versatile. you can probably figure out which ones are from my modeling any how here you all go.
before1-1.jpg

after1.jpg

before2.jpg

after2.jpg

SGT Rocket

Practically Family
Great Picks!!!

Land-O-LakesGal said:
Me in Highschool Long Long Ago
highschoolsusan.jpg

Sorry I have no picture on my computer or before the digital age of photos so about 13 or more years go by and .....
Susanredumbrella.jpg

then I got married....
beforethewedding.jpg

and here I am excuse the messy house that has been taken over by children
708.jpg

Great picks. I grew up in Houston, but I now live in Apple Valley (we're neighbors!). Anyhow, it looks like from you first pic, we were into the same music in high-school. :)

Sweet Caroline

New in Town
Grant Fan, I love your swimsuit!!! I was just thinking the other day that I want to get a vintage looking suit but I haven't looked for one yet. Great dress also :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner