Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Before and After?

Audrey Horne

Practically Family
Thanks for all the kind words ladies! Everyone looks so gorgeous! PS I love those curls :)

About the rolls: I roll them from the outside in*, it's the only way I can get them to work.

Hot sticks: I usually spray the hair with hairspray or coat it with a bit of mousse. For the softer curls on the bottom pic I did them really quick and didn't use any product.

Oops...edited to say outside in, not inside out.

Odalisque

A-List Customer
PS said:
Audrey, hotsticks frizz the heck out of hair! Your curls at the bottom are silky, it is really beautiful.

I pincurled my entire head the other day, I have fairly long hair so it it took quite sometime but I am pleased with my end result. I am on day three now and am planing on brushing them out today.

1094775.JPG

1094770.JPG

I saw these yesterday on MUA! You were one of the Photos of the Day.
Your curls are beautiful. I really like the look you have...very classic.

maggiethespy

A-List Customer
So, this is me before (please don't scream when you see the scariness of me minus makeup...):
20081104_0003-1.jpg

And this is me with my hair set (once again, please don't scream. You'll also be able to see WHY I don't wear my hair up much. It's called "potato face"):
20081104_0004-1.jpg

The side:
20081104_0005.jpg

And the Top. I do pincurls at my part to keep possible kinks from the foam rollers from showing.
20081104_0007.jpg

After brushing out my hair and putting on my makeup, I usually look like this:
hair.jpg

Vegan_Kitty

New in Town
I love the idea of before and after shots :)

Ok so this OBVIOUSLY is not me lol , but I thought some of you ladies might be interested to see a before and after shot of this lovely lady.

Before:
2hghdti.png

Incase you didnt guess, its Dita Von Teese.

And after:

2086317282_64dea785c0_o.jpg

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Vegan_Kitty said:
I love the idea of before and after shots :)

Ok so this OBVIOUSLY is not me lol , but I thought some of you ladies might be interested to see a before and after shot of this lovely lady.

Before:
2hghdti.png

Incase you didnt guess, its Dita Von Teese.

And after:

2086317282_64dea785c0_o.jpg

:eek: I mean, we should have known. But :eek:

Antje

One Too Many
Wow, its great to see that in fact with some make up and a good hairdo, we all could look like movie stars.

Because when you see Dita's first pic, she just the same like all of us

Lareesie Ladavi

One of the Regulars
I was looking at her beauty mark...I think it may be a tat. It's in both, her before and after and has the obviouness to it. I have a real one I cover and paint a fake one, if that makes any sense...lol

Lillemor

One Too Many
Lareesie Ladavi said:
I was looking at her beauty mark...I think it may be a tat. It's in both, her before and after and has the obviouness to it. I have a real one I cover and paint a fake one, if that makes any sense...lol

It does, at least mine aren't that obvious in most pics and I don't think you really see them under my make-up. They're dark but small.

ScotchWhisky

Familiar Face
I love this thread, so much great inspiration!

maggiethespy, your hair is just amazing. The curls suit you so well and your makeup is beautiful too. Is that your real hair colour? :eek:

And Audrey Horne, you have the best long hair style! It's so gorgeous and glamourous on you. Plus, I love the Disneyland Shag prints in the background!

Lareesie Ladavi

One of the Regulars
I'm noticing her eye color, as well (they look very dark in first photo). Don't get me wrong, she's still pretty...I've just never seen her without full makeup. Interesting...

Sydney Loren

Familiar Face
Lareesie Ladavi said:
I'm noticing her eye color, as well (they look very dark in first photo). Don't get me wrong, she's still pretty...I've just never seen her without full makeup. Interesting...

I think they eye colour difference is due to the lighting. The first looks like it's just a snapshot in some room and the second a bit more set up, and the lighting is a lot brighter. It happens when I'm shooting, but who knows.

Anyway, back to the beauty! :D

TheRedHead

New in Town
Thanks Vegan Kitty!

For posting Dita, it gives us all hope, I think she's so gorgeous. May get to post at least an after pic tomorrow

maggiethespy

A-List Customer
Audrey Horne and Miss1929, thanks for your kind words :D

Thanks,
ScotchWhiskey
! The makeup is done like this tutorial and it's pretty much fool-proof. And my hair is naturally dirty blonde. I color it with Nice 'n Easy Dark Auburn ;) I actually adore your hair color!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic