Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Before and After?

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
This was going to be a before and after with a set, but my new hair arrived today. Here's no make-up and a set.
3592941674_b81b418e38.jpg

Here's make-up and the straight hair
3582548792_3c76457912.jpg

Here's make-up and new hair. It's a bit darker than I was expecting, but I think I like it. I'm also thinking about getting a short, flippy wig in bright red.
3592942018_55d78c3b35.jpg

maggiethespy

A-List Customer
kamikat said:
This was going to be a before and after with a set, but my new hair arrived today. Here's no make-up and a set.
3592941674_b81b418e38.jpg

Here's make-up and the straight hair
3582548792_3c76457912.jpg

Here's make-up and new hair. It's a bit darker than I was expecting, but I think I like it. I'm also thinking about getting a short, flippy wig in bright red.
3592942018_55d78c3b35.jpg

You're so beautiful no matter what hair or make-up you're wearing! You have a great face!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Antje said:
Kamikat, the dark hair suits you great

It does, and the style really lengthens and thins your face too. It looks great! I like the short hair on you too - it draws attention to your eyes.

Lillemor

One Too Many
kamikat. Both shorter and longer hair suits you and both the red and the darker hair suits you. I'm so envious!

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
matrioshka said:
kamikat,

Is that the wig you PM'ed me about? It looks good on you.

M
Yes, thanks for the input. However, I think I may have discovered that they are addictive. I love waking up and slapping on my hair without all the work. I'm already thinking about saving up for another one :)

Miss Caroline

Familiar Face
I thought I'd have a go.
Had about 6 inches cut off my hair the day before last and was worried I'd find it hard to style.
Not the best hairdo i've had, but it's okay:

BEFORE:
005.jpg

AFTER:
019.jpg

Geiamama

One of the Regulars
Lillemor This setting pattern experiment didn't work for me: [url=http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/6534/12112008333mm4.jpg said:

Damn I wish I looked that good in my curlers. You look adorable!

Lillemor

One Too Many
Geiamama said:
Damn I wish I looked that good in my curlers. You look adorable!

Thanks, I've gone over to strictly using velcro rollers even though the wave/curl is looser because they're easier to place and remove. I prefer a looser, wavy style now, though it may not be what homemakers thought was ideal in the 1950s.lol

This is what happens when you remove the rollers too soon but it should give you an idea of what my hair looks like when it's not set:

I apologize for the grainy images but it appears as if both the web camera, my mobile camera and our digital camera are due for replacement.:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran