Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Before I go

mikepara

Practically Family
Good luck, all the best and keep safe. You're following in a long line of young men who went off to serve their country and your country loves you for that.
Regards Mike The Paratrooper.

God Bless You Justin and thanks for your service to our country. Also thanks for your contributions to this forum, you have some great hats and wear them well.
Please update us when you can, keep safe!

Perry

g.durand

One Too Many
Justin, you're a class act. You were the first person to give me a compliment when I first posted here and I won't forget it. Be safe and keep us posted on your adventures whenever possible. Best of luck!

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Justin, you are a class act all the way. I've gotten the privilege of talking with you through PM's and its been a pleasure getting to know you. Since you joined the lounge you have acquired a beautiful collection of early hats and clothing!! Thank you very much for your service to our Country! I will sleep a little better at night knowing that great people like you are joining the fight to keep America safe. BEST OF LUCK!!!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Simonds

Vendor
Justin, I admire your courage and enthusiasm for serving your country and wish you all the best man! Many Thanks and blessings!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Justin! I cannot echo these comments enough. "Class act," as others have iterated, immediately comes to mind. Good luck, and sincere thanks for your service. :usa2:

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Best of luck Justin. Hope you enjoy your enlistment more than I did :) but regardless it will change your life for the better.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Justin, as my mom said to me when I went off to boot camp 47 years ago, keep your chin up and your head down. Check in with us from time to time, we'll all be sending good thoughts your way.

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Thank you for the kind wishes everyone! I am happy to finally start my life. We shall see where it takes me, eh?

I will be in as much as possible... you are all like my secondary family (if that makes sense). Truly a great forum (one of the best on the internet). If I am stationed near some of you, I look forward to possibly metting in person someday! That would be a treat!!

Lorne

One of the Regulars
Hey, offer to bash your DI's Campaign Hat.

They love when you offer to do that...

Lorne
Cpt, Armor.

Back in the day..we in the Army were Drill Sergeants only. Marines had DI's (drill instructors). No one ever called me a Drill Instructor or Sir like a Marine DI. Might want to check into that. I suppose things could of changed.
HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy