Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Belt

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Anyone know where i can find belts similar to this
EA593E41-8DAA-40F5-B75A-D709CD84E33E.jpeg

Edward

Bartender
Lots of this kind of thing on etsy.com. Warpath used to be great, but can't tell if they are dtill in business. Their webpage is gone, but lots of small businesses nonlonger run their own sites now, working on etsy and such instead.

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up

ReynardTheFox

New in Town
Anyone know where i can find belts similar to this
View attachment 446512
The belt itself is nice, but I like dead plain unadorned leather. I make my own ones. I really like the octagonal buckles though and I can't find a decent solid brass one or I'd have made one. They always look good IMO.

I'm not criticising that belt, it's really good. I'm just quite a plain jane for belts and boots.

Duke Mantee

New in Town
This guy also makes them and gets good reviews:

https://instagram.com/duke_mantee?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Thank you - I’m new here, I generally post on SuFu - but I was told about this thread.

The original belts were often called Western (Jewelled) Belts or Novelty Belts. Lots of good makers out there creating many different styles. ACE Western probably make the most authentic repros; Bandit’s Golden Belts have a distinct style and so on.

I don’t stick to a particular style, although it’s no problem to make a repro - normally I focus on making specific and unique designs for each customer - their choice of their preferred materials (leather, hardware, etc.) and, obviously then, an overall custom design for the spots/studs.

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Thank you - I’m new here, I generally post on SuFu - but I was told about this thread.

The original belts were often called Western (Jewelled) Belts or Novelty Belts. Lots of good makers out there creating many different styles. ACE Western probably make the most authentic repros; Bandit’s Golden Belts have a distinct style and so on.

I don’t stick to a particular style, although it’s no problem to make a repro - normally I focus on making specific and unique designs for each customer - their choice of their preferred materials (leather, hardware, etc.) and, obviously then, an overall custom design for the spots/studs.
i really like the look of your stuff too. I’ll be ordering one when funds become available. What is the best method to order? I particularly like your August 7th Insta post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ