Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Besame cosmetics

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Cry for help! : if someone in the states can do me the huge favour of getting me a few things at the Besame sale and ship them to me, I will pay you $10 for it .. please?

klara

One of the Regulars
Besame still ships to europe, but only with usps, which is really expensive. I'm going to order items for about $70 and the shipping alone is going to cost me $75. :(

klara

One of the Regulars
Not sure what that means? When you check-out your cart you can choose usps global as shipping so.. [huh]
Just placed my order and it worked. Although $75 in shipping really hurts..

Audrey Horne

Practically Family
I ordered 6 lipsticks!! I've never bought them before because of the cost but I couldn't pass up $6 each :) I ordered their rouge, eyeshadow, and vanity case last time there was a sale.

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
Audrey Horne said:
I ordered 6 lipsticks!! I've never bought them before because of the cost but I couldn't pass up $6 each :) I ordered their rouge, eyeshadow, and vanity case last time there was a sale.

that vanity case is down to $12!!

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
Darhling said:
Desi -thank you for your offer! Audrey was so kind to help me out with a purchase, since I thought $75 in shipping alone to Europe is ridicoulous!!

Well that was awful nice of her, now your message about karma to her makes sense. Good to hear you got your hands on some Besame, really no vintage loving girl should be without it! :D

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
desi_de_lu_lu said:
Well that was awful nice of her, now your message about karma to her makes sense. Good to hear you got your hands on some Besame, really no vintage loving girl should be without it! :D

it is so VERY kind of her! Oh yes it was purely GOOD karma I meant!

pigeon toe

One Too Many
I just bought Red Hot Red, rouge in Sweet Pink and eyeshadow in Shimmer Beige.

I have no idea why I bought more lipstick, considering I have a 2 nearly full tubes of Ruby Woo and 1 of Russian Red lying around. I guess I'm an addict!

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Yay for the sale! I got some cherry red and merlot lipstick, the sweet pink rouge and the medium beige foundation. The foundation is a gamble because I had tried the bisque before. The bisque was a touch too light and the medium beige looks a little dark, but at $4 I won't be too crushed if it doesn't work out. The bisque was sold out.

ShrinkingViolet

A-List Customer
Could any of you US ladies be persuaded to pick up a couple of Besame things for me and forward them in my direction? I could return the favour with copies of sewing patterns (size 16) ... or anything else you could think of. PM me!

Or would any of you Scandinavians like to team up and order together?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters