Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best 70s Suit Ever?

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
1102785856_l.jpg

Just for fun I thought I'd share a photo of my latest suit. It's a little different.

Custom made for me by a leading costumer for the professional ETA trade, it's a copy of the "Spectrum" suit worn by Elvis Presley in his 1971/72 Concert Tours.

Yea, I admit it, I'm a closet ETA. I wore it for a few appearances and performance in celebration of Elvis Week in August. It marked the first time I'd donned the sideburns and white jumpsuit in over 15 years, but I used to do this kind of thing on a regular basis back in the late 80s.

And yes, I do my own vocals.

-MC

Mr. Sable

A-List Customer
Looks like you're 'Takin' Care of Business' awright.

I'm really no judge at all as to whether that's the best 70's suit ever, but it very well could be.

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I can say that I admire the authenticity of the suit, Matt. Elvis as he was in the 70's will never be the same for me since I met my wife eleven and half years ago. She's terrified of 70's 'Elvi' in the same way some people find clowns or ventriloquist dolls creepy!lol True!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany