Best place to acquire reproduction women's WWII uniforms?

Discussion in 'WWII' started by BigBrother, Nov 30, 2020.

1. BigBrother

BigBrother Familiar Face

Well, the body is basically the title :). I've looked and looked and looked but haven't been able to find a single supplier of reproduction women's service uniforms, despite seeing them at many reenactments. I'm especially interested in the WAVES officer summer whites.

I see a handful of items here and there for sale, or some really questionable-looking places in Europe. But I have yet to find the equivalent of WWII Impressions, At the Front, What Price Glory, etc. for ladies!

I contacted the owner of Blitzkrieg Baby, as she really knows her stuff but her links are quite out of date, and she was unfortunately too busy to answer.

Any advice? Experience? Thanks so much all!!

2. MichaelRhB

MichaelRhB One of the Regulars

You might try Epic Militaria. They are in the UK but are quite reputable.

3. BigBrother

BigBrother Familiar Face

They don’t really carry women’s stuff, especially not the service uniforms. Anyone else have any other suggestions? Thanks!

4. Sharpsburg

Sharpsburg One of the Regulars

There is woman's wwii reenacting Facebook group called "paper dolls". If they don't know nobody will!

5. BigBrother

BigBrother Familiar Face

Thanks!!

6. BigBrother

BigBrother Familiar Face

@Sharpsburg I looked but only found a bunch of unrelated groups. Do you have a more specific title, or perhaps the URL? Thanks!!

7. Sharpsburg

Sharpsburg One of the Regulars