Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bickmore leather conditioners

WesternHatWearer

A-List Customer
I work part time in a retail store that sells Lucchese Boots, a very costly boot make, and Lucchese backs Bickmore a great deal. The place I work sells the Bick 4 product by Bickmore. According to Lucchese, should a pair of their boots be darkened when using Bick 4, the boots will be replaced by Lucchese.

In this store, we use Bick 4 to condition a great number of leather products. In my experience, and simply that, I have not heard any complaints about Bickmore.

Please make sure you are not using a product such as Bick 4 on distressed, sueded, or nubuck leather. There is a separate cleaning and conditioning process for these types of leather.

LouisBailie

Banned
I use Bick-4 by the gallon, on any finished leather from goat to Shell cordovan and everything inbetween it softens and makes much more flexible, any leather. I brush it on with a 2-3 inch brush, let dry, and polish with terry cloth toweling.

Ribdoner

A-List Customer
I gave it a try after reading Louis's comments with regard to the product a while ago, it WORKS!!

I'll give brushing it on a whirl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner