Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bigfeet - Brand New Size 14 EE Justin Hybred Lacer Workboot

frussell

One Too Many
Only tried these on, never wore them. These are a now discontinued (I was told by the store I bought them from) model of waterproof, really well-made workboots. Bay Apache leather, well insulated but breatheable, even have an extra layer of tougher material on the heel counter, which I was going to use to keep spur wear to a minimum. Non-steel-toe, very comfortable and in a hard to find big AND wide size. I paid $150 plus, make me a reasonable offer. Big footed folks have to work together, as it's a cruel world out there for those over size 13. Thanks, Frank
Actual color:
hybredlacer.jpg

better view of the style and features, including the sole:
hybredlacerIVtwobootsole.jpg

Forgot that there's a western "kiltie" on these that is removeable. Also, I know how to spell "hybrid," that's Justin's clever wordplay, not mine. Thanks, Frank

Last edited:

frussell

One Too Many
How about $50, shipped? These are brand new, and they're not making them any more. Excellent quality boots, for "workwear" or "western" style. Thanks, Frank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy