Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

iknowleather

Vendor
upload_2021-9-2_12-10-21.jpeg

I did other repairs for this jacket also. Restored the leather
upload_2021-9-2_12-12-3.jpeg

Yeah, I wish I had this option near by. Cuffs on my Levi's trucker might not last as long as I hope and I've no clue how to repair them if something happens. . .

She has another one of my vintage jackets now and I may send yet one more soon. She really inspects them and finds stuff I totally miss. Jackets come back ready to be worn care free.

She has another one of my vintage jackets now and I may send yet one more soon. She really inspects them and finds stuff I totally miss. Jackets come back ready to be worn care free.
Yep. I always ask she give the jacket her “once over” for stuff I miss. I don’t know what I’d do without her tbh. All these vintage pieces need a little something. I’m putting together a list to have her ship shape the lot before winter.

Yep. I always ask she give the jacket her “once over” for stuff I miss. I don’t know what I’d do without her tbh. All these vintage pieces need a little something. I’m putting together a list to have her ship shape the lot before winter.

Inside and out. On one of my Hercs, she replaced both sleeve lining. They were worn out and I had no clue the extent of it. Then she fixes little details as she works through it all. I’ll always go to her with my vintage stuff.

iknowleather

Vendor
It would be more expensive and take longer for sure. I'm not suggesting you send yours, but it might be fun to know (or fun for me to tell!) - I've had jackets sent to me from the UK (of course), Australia, Holland, Germany, Russia, Abidjan, Brazil, Spain, Singapore (which I thought was the sewing capital of the world), and probably somewhere else i'm not remembering at the moment. Cool, huh?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch