Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bill Kelso ANJ-3 in Liberty Horsehide with mouton collar in size 44 long

Kater Karlo

One of the Regulars
Up for sale is a customized Civi ANJ-3 with the following specs:

size 44
dark seal Liberty horsehide (teacore)
mustard cotton drill lining
caramel USAAF wool knits and cuffs
tan contrast stitching
added mouton collar
added sleeve and bodylength

I have this jacket for 4 years now and it has developed really nice grain and the orange-brown undertones are coming through nicely. It has seen a lot of wear but is in a good state with no cuts, scratches or holes to either leather, lining nor knits. The leather, which felt a bit like a plastic shell when new, is nice and supple now and drapes great. The fit is really trim, but the jacket has a great range of motion and is rather lightweight and very easy to wear. One could even work out in it, without feeling constricted. If I remember correctly,
it had 1,5" added to body and sleevelength.
For reference: I am 6ft4", 42 chest, 210 lbs and the jacket fits perfectly. I´m just selling it, because I like the shorter G1-fit more (I think Bill Kelso used the same pattern as for their M422A) and this one always felt a hair too long for my tasting.

Price when new was around 850€; asking price is 550 Euro/500BP/650$ plus shipping and paypalfees

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
Up for sale is a customized Civi ANJ-3 with the following specs:

size 44
dark seal Liberty horsehide (teacore)
mustard cotton drill lining
caramel USAAF wool knits and cuffs
tan contrast stitching
added mouton collar
added sleeve and bodylength

I have this jacket for 4 years now and it has developed really nice grain and the orange-brown undertones are coming through nicely. It has seen a lot of wear but is in a good state with no cuts, scratches or holes to either leather, lining nor knits. The leather, which felt a bit like a plastic shell when new, is nice and supple now and drapes great. The fit is really trim, but the jacket has a great range of motion and is rather lightweight and very easy to wear. One could even work out in it, without feeling constricted. If I remember correctly,
it had 1,5" added to body and sleevelength.
For reference: I am 6ft4", 42 chest, 210 lbs and the jacket fits perfectly. I´m just selling it, because I like the shorter G1-fit more (I think Bill Kelso used the same pattern as for their M422A) and this one always felt a hair too long for my tasting.

Price when new was around 850€; asking price is 550 Euro/500BP/650$ plus shipping and paypalfees

Cool looking jacket, keep it

Kater Karlo

One of the Regulars
Shoulderwidth: 19,5"
Length from base of collar: 27"
Sleevelength measured around curve: 27,5"
Pit to Pit: 22,75"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff