Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bill Kelso "Hilts" A-2, Size 46: Near New Condition

Juanito

One of the Regulars
Downsizing the collection of jackets and this is one I have decided to let go.

Bill Kelso "Hilts" jacket, size 46 in excellent/near new condition. For some reason I have wanted one of these since the Eastman version came out. I acquired this one and have had it about two years, but it is time for it to go.

Unlike the Eastman version, there is no artificial aging to the leather. So, you essentially gat a Bill Kelso Rough Wear W535AC-23380 jacket, with the AAF decal, the Hilts nametag, the Hilts stenciling, the Constume Company tag in the lower part of the jacket, and for whatever reason, the Captains bars pinned under the collar.

Pit to Pit: 24.25 inches
Shoulder to end of Cuff (along curve) 25.25 inches
Center of Collar Stand to Bottom of Waistband 25.25 inches
Shoulders 20 inches
Wind flap 23.25 inches

For reference I an 5'8", weight 180, and wear a 16x33 dress shirt. The jacket firs well, although it may be very slightly long and a little roomy in the shoulders.

$565 shipped. Shipping within the US will be via USPS Priority Mail, International shipping will also be via USPS Priority Mail for the exact cost.

Payment via PayPal--thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner