Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Biltmore Ark Fedora

Firemanpc

New in Town
I just received my new Biltmore Ark Fedora today in the color steel. This hat is quality for sure. It is just awesome. I purchased it from Hats Plus Ltd in Chicago via internet. Excellant web site.

seed

Familiar Face
I have an Eleganza I wear quite often. It has held up well in all weather conditions. After a year of thorough use (borderline abuse), I did recently notice some increase of that dreaded taper...but a few minutes with steam and hand-shaping, it was as good as new. I was surprised at how easy it was to fix. And it is holding up nicely.

Duper

Practically Family
Firemanpc, Nice looking hat.

Being up in Canada and about 6 hour drive from home I hope to get to the Biltmore factory store someday. With any luck it could happen this spring. I would like to see an Ark in person.

Firemanpc

New in Town
Biltmore Ark

I would be than happy to show photos of the hat but find it very difficult to navigate through this web site. How would I post a photo?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner