1. Lounge Update headed your way. Check the thread in the Observation Bar. If you don't like the light style, click the light bulb at the top-right of your screen.

bison trading company canada ( authorized aero dealer )?

Discussion in 'General Attire & Accoutrements' started by slytat, Sep 13, 2018 at 8:43 PM.

1. slytat

slytat New in Town

I live in Canada and found that there is a company stating they are the only authorized dealer in to sell Aero and other high end jackets, right form the manufactures. Has anyone had any dealings with them?

Reason why I am asking is I have filled out the form and sent payment to have an aero jacket custom made. I have been trying to contact this company and no luck.

2. Davy Crockett

Davy Crockett A-List Customer

There is a link to Bison on the Aero website, I would contact Aero direct and explain to them what has happened, they may be able to help you.

D

3. slytat

slytat New in Town

Yes they are an authorized dealer. So I contacted aero, they got back to me as I was cc a copy of the email from aero to bison. I asked aero if the where a rep company for aero. Wanted to make sure, as the phone numbers where not working and no email response after I dropped money to get jacket on the waiting list.