Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

black blazer

davestlouis

Practically Family
The whole thing has become a non-issue...I got a job at another mortuary, and I now have to wear a suit, which is only a drag because I only own a couple of suits that fit my rotund mid-section. I am on the lookout for several dark gray/charcoal suits, I'll look this weekend.

Ryan

Familiar Face
black and cream

I was at Macys yesterday talking with the sales person about a black "blazer" marked down to nothing. A 3 button with notch lapels. I said I would be limited with other color pants. He suggested a black jacket and cream pants with black shoes. I thought maybe black/cream specs or black bucks.
I've done navy with cream. Any thoughts on a black coat with cream pants?

Chad Sanborn

A-List Customer
Tomasso said:
Here's a black cashmere sportcoat that I wear with various shades of gray flannels, as well as jeans.

Shoes235.jpg

Not a big fan of blazers, per se.

I love this combination. The shoes are fantastic! Where can one find a belt like that?

I have a black velvet jacket with peaked lapels. I wear it with jeans and a white shirt, usually french cuff when I want to dress up in a casual way. Or for parties, I wear it with a white shirt, (french cuff) and medium gray, wool pants. If I want to add color, then I dress it up with a spiffy tie, and a white, cotton pocket handkerchief.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy