Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black Himel Heron A1 for sale on Etsy, 41' chest

leaf&arrow

New in Town
So sadly, I'm much fatter than I hoped to be at this point in life, and rather than not have this lovely jacket worn, but rather hang in a garment bag waiting for me to stop eating so much damn ice cream, its time to sell.
Condition is pristine and practically unworn.

This jacket was bought from Mr French Can Can, and was a custom job for the gentleman. I am a Jacket 42'' at the best of times (44'', lets be honest). This is a 36 Tagged, a 41'' (outside measurement)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/150328766/himel-heron-a1-black-horse-hide-flight

Its no secret that these jackets sell for a great deal of money, but I think I've priced this lovely, barely worn jacket at less that what its worth.

Take a look, and act fast, because this baby will not sit and wait for its next owner, especially at half retail.

20,5" armpit to armpit chest, 17,75" shoulder to shoulder, 25" shoulder to cuff sleeves. (all outside measurements)

Last edited:

Dr H

Call Me a Cab
Himel Heron for $800 in the classifieds

Bonkers price - act quickly if you're a 38...

Last edited:

wdw

One Too Many
Hi leaf. 36 sounds about right then, especially with that shoulder width. Could be one for Equality after all.

Equality 7-2521

One of the Regulars
Really? Most 36's I wear are more like 19 inches.. really tempting as I just got my vacation money. It's only an extra three inches... hmm

The Heron is built slightly larger in the chest from my understanding...more tubular in the body. I'd base sizing off the shoulder and sleeve measurements. If it were a 38-40, I would go for it!

leaf&arrow

New in Town
Really? Most 36's I wear are more like 19 inches.. really tempting as I just got my vacation money. It's only an extra three inches... hmm

Yeah, it seems like its wide in the chest to the tune of a 38 , and then slims down in the body. Also, for the sake of showing my fellow forum members some love, here's a coupon- it will get you 6% off the Heron A1

FEDORA1

-S

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic