Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BLACK LEATHER JACKETS are looking for pants ....please help!

Windward

Practically Family
Imagine jeans are NOT yet invented :eeek:, but you have a black leather jacket :cool:
What kind of pants - fabric / color - are you wearing . . . ?
Maybe you know, in other forums you will be proscribed if you say, you have a BLACK :eeek: leather jacket.

Aether

One of the Regulars
I like grey tweed with my black leather jackets. I'm quite partial to a Prince of Wales check too.

tonypaj

Practically Family
Well, I grew up in the 70s. Black on black. Everything black, pants, t-shirt, boots, belt, jacket. It's just how it is in my eyes. Oh, my eyeglass frames are black, anyway...

Just black :)

Windward

Practically Family
I seem to recall that earlier cops (CHIPS) have worn their black leather jackets with tan chinos, right? Cannot find any pics.

Last edited:

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Corduroy of almost any color looks great with black leather. It's a nice combination of textures, besides being very traditional.

Cyber Lip

Practically Family
I seem to recall that earlier cops (CHIPS) have worn their black leather jackets with tan chinos, right? Cannot find any pics.

Jon-Ponch-chips-19749162-720-480.jpg

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
M
Well, I grew up in the 70s. Black on black. Everything black, pants, t-shirt, boots, belt, jacket. It's just how it is in my eyes. Oh, my eyeglass frames are black, anyway...

Just black :)

By the way; we didn't see all that much black until the 1980's. The 1970's were more paisley and floral and polyester...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ