Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black Sheep Hat Works

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yes, the F.G.M. was on the original tag. I'll send the Hutschmuck out in today's mail. PM me the address.

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Here is a shot from Bob's studio - catches the color scheme a little better:

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Justin, I'd recommend it. Not only Bob make you a great hat, working with him on the process is pure fun.

A

metropd

One Too Many
Bob knows how to crease a hat exactly how you want it. I am really impressed by how helpful, kind, and precise they are with their products and customers. Black Sheep Hat Works really goes the extra mile to make the client happy.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Garrett, that's beautiful. It looks soft, though the original listing you posted described it as stiff. I'd never believe it was a woolie from the pics!

Loz Dawes

Familiar Face
Well, a massive thanks to Bob for this, my latest Porkpie..... notice the 'split' back bow and the vintage wind trolley with a sliding button...A stunning looking hat.... Many thanks.. :eusa_clap Page-1-Image-2.jpg Page-1-Image-3.jpg Page-2-Image-4.jpg

will post more when it arrives!! :D

Loz Dawes

Familiar Face
ok, a couple more shots of Bob's handiwork...

the liner and ostrich skin sweatband... peek-a-boo.jpg

the profile... black sheep profile.jpg

Loz Dawes

Familiar Face
It took approx 6 months.... but it gave us time to discuss the details, like the lowered crown, and the wind trolley, etc..... and remember, good things come to those that wait.... :thumb:

Mr.Habanos

New in Town
Hello, I don't get on here often, but I have a love of hats. Is Black Sheep Hat Works still in business? I've called at least six times and no answer. I emailed once and I've left two voicemail messages, and no response at all! I appreciate a great hat & I own several Optimo hats. I thought I might give these guys a try, but if they don't answer the phone and won't return messages, what can I do? Oh well, I'm sure Optimo will appreciate the additional business.

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Bob will certainly get back to you; it might take him a day or two, but he's really very good about answering calls. More than that, once you start working with Bob, you'll find that the experience is really fun. He's a man-man shop, so his lead time is a bit long at times, but you'll get out of it a hat that will put an optimo to shame. I own an Optimo and a Black Sheep; I'll keep my money with Black Sheep.

A

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot