Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black Wesco Harness Boots, 16"

mendelboaz

One Too Many
Howdy, y'all!

Up for sale is a pair of 16" Black Wesco Harness boots. I had these boots made in May 2014, through Stompers Boots. They have seen about 4 months of on-and-off wear, not in any extreme conditions. The boots are in pristine condition, I just gave them a coating of Pecard so that they're in the best shape possible. You can tell by the photos that these boots have barely any mileage on 'em and need to be worn.

I originally intended to use these for motorcycle riding, but I don't see myself riding any motorcycle for a couple of years and these are just too heavy for every-day wear (each boot weighs about 4.5lbs). Other than that, these are excellent boots made for serious motorcycling. There's a helluvalot of "boot" in these boots.

They are made out of 6-7oz black Oil-tanned leather. The 16" shafts are lined with brown leather. They come with 2 top straps with brass regular buckles, and brass harness instep straps. The sole is a Vibram #100, with a double midsole and a 1/4" heel lift. Again, serious boots that might save your hide someday.

These were made to my custom feet measurements, and as a result the right boot is just a tiny bit more narrow than the left boot. They are the same length, and you can only tell if you look at the boots real up-close. They hardly look "weird" or "off" and I doubt you'll notice it when you have the boots on. The left insole has come off the cushion insert, but that's easily replaced.

I'd say these boots are about size 7.5D since that's my US boot size and these fit me perfectly.

Measurements:

-Shaft circumference = 15 inches (important because your calfs have to fit into these)
-Left boot, heel to toe = 284mm
-Left boot, width at widest point = 112mm
-Right boot, heel to toe = 281mm
-Right boot, width at widest point = 109mm

All in all, these boots ended up costing me about $900 + import duties. I'll sell them for $400 with free worldwide shipping. You get an amazing pair of extremely tough boots, for less than half what they cost new, and without the 12 week wait. Feel free to shoot me a PM or e-mail.

Pics:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael