Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BOARDWALK EMPIRE (HBO) - Everything you wanted to bootleg about the Show!

I don't like Sleater. He reminds me of a character on Downton Abbey. The vet with the mask (I could google, but I won't cheat - I forget) is the best bet now, although he could go scary or sympathetic. Flip a coin. With these great cable series, even the main character's days are numbered. That makes them good (more realistic) but it can also tick folks off. I liked Jimmy too.

I hope Richard ends up being sympathetic as he is the only one I see with some redeeming qualities.

Chicago Jimmy

Familiar Face
I see Richard getting together with the new girl that started to work at Jillian's. When she saw him come in with little Tommy...she seemed interested. Nucky's new gal pal keeps getting calls while Nucky is there, I think it's Owen being friendly with her too. ???

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
It was Owen calling at the last call trying to get a hold of Nucky about the blockcade.
It's funny that they where coming a day early and Rothstein was upset about that.
So really the blockcade was really a good thing.:)

[video=youtube_share;_BwWpANqQPc]http://youtu.be/_BwWpANqQPc[/video]

Preview for next week.
[video=youtube_share;BB479hKuYpo]http://youtu.be/BB479hKuYpo[/video]

Last edited:

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
I don't like Sleater. He reminds me of a character on Downton Abbey. The vet with the mask (I could google, but I won't cheat - I forget) is the best bet now, although he could go scary or sympathetic. Flip a coin. With these great cable series, even the main character's days are numbered. That makes them good (more realistic) but it can also tick folks off. I liked Jimmy too.
Part of the reason I like Sleater is because I like all things Irish (hence my screen name) and I love his lilting accent. I also like how he gets things done, when that needs to happen. I also think he sports the best looking fedora on the show.

Part of the reason I like Sleater is because I like all things Irish (hence my screen name) and I love his lilting accent. I also like how he gets things done, when that needs to happen. I also think he sports the best looking fedora on the show.
He's OK. There are so many more interesting (likable and hatable) characters though. Maybe he'll get more interesting in time. :)

Doublegun

Practically Family
The trajectory of last season continues so far this season...and I like it. Perhaps I missed something but why did Richard take Manny to Nucky? Just so Nuck knows he doesn't have to fear for his own safety? What I am starting to appreciate is the women being as ruthless as the men. Both Jillian and Elizabeth have a knack for getting exactly what they want. After last nights episode it's pretty clear who Jillian is going to play next.

Doublegun

Practically Family

Sleater was on Downton Abbey. He played a Duke who had a fling with one of the Abbey house footmen.

Doublegun

Practically Family
The addition of Michael Kenneth Williams was a treat. He has to be one of my favorite actors but every time I see him I want to yell "Omar commin."

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nucky: How many people have you killed?
Richard: Sixty-three.
Nucky: Do you think about any of them?
Richard: You know the answer to that yourself.

tecolote

New in Town
Slight OT, but does anyone know what of jacket Eli is wearing in this scene?
boardwalk-empire-shea-whigham-4.jpg

Regards,

Tecolote

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters