Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Boardwalk Empire wardrobe

Papperskatt

Practically Family
Some really cool stuff there, especially the ties. Some of the suits would fit me, but the price does not...

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
I see that they have used this photo to advertise the listing:
$_1.JPG

The suit is rather standard looking, but in reality the suit they are selling is much nicer:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-B..._s_Clothing&hash=item20efe3de42#ht_1230wt_848

DamianM

Vendor
The neckties where on sale for $1 each when they where cleaning house at the wardrobe sale, so this is a nice mark up as you can see. And they aren't even that great for the price you are paying. Most of them are just boring and the ones that are actual vintage from the 30s (there are No actual 20s neckties here) are too expensive to justify. Some of the ties are even from the 60s

They are just trying to bank on the fact that they are from a TV show. I don't buy into that.

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
yes, i suspect that these auctions will mainly appeal to obsessive fans of the show.

the starting prices for ties are way too high for most vintage wearers (and the shirts are modern repro).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk