Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Born on the Forth of July: It's A Girl!

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
Lincsong, Yes,she's our first. I've been trying to track down information about our family in Spain. There are many great names that you don't hear anymore (at least in the U.S.) and I'm glad to help keep on of the names going. Who knows, maybe we're distant cousins.:cool2:

Hemingway Jones, You won't get an argument from me on that!;)

Fletch, I'll pass the "Oootchie kootchie!" on...:)

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
What a sweet picture--the way she's looking up at you and the way your hand is so gently protective. I love her name too. Congratulations to you and your wife!

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Aaawwww,what a sweetie! You picked a beautiful name.If you are ever in Texas I know a vintage store that carries children's vintage clothing.
Best wishes to the happy family!

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
How'd I miss this thread before? Warmest congratulations to you and your wife Sefton on the arrival of Adelina. I hope you all have every rich blessing in your lives together.

LaMedicine

One Too Many
Gomennasai!!
Didn't notice this thread till now, but better late than never, so...
Congratulations!!
What a beautiful baby, and may you, your wife and Adelina have many many years of joy and beauty!!
(You should look around for vintage girls' kimonos, too.;) Of course, your wife's parents have probably kept all your wife's childhood kimonos to pass on to the grandchildren, as is often done here.)

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wonderful, wonderful. You look like the proud father. We are very happy for you! And now Dominika will have a playmate soon! I was so excited when I saw how pregnant your wife was just two months ago. This is the greatest thing in the world!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessmiller97