Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Born on the Forth of July: It's A Girl!

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
I would like to share some personal news with my fellow Lounge members. On July 4th 2007 my wife and I welcomed into our lives an 8 pound 14 ounce little firecracker we've named Adelina.

adelinaandmebkx5.jpg

adelinasleepingof2.jpg

I didn't think it would be quite Emily Post approved to wear a fedora in the delivery room so I settled for a vintage necktie!;)
And now I'll have to start looking not only for vintage for myself but for baby too!lol
Thanks for looking. Best regards, Sefton

P.S. I promise not to add any more photos. I don't want to be the one who inspires the next "Sticky" in regards to turning the Lounge into a repository of nursery photos!

Feraud

Bartender
Sefton said:
And now I'll have to start looking not only for vintage for myself but for baby too!lol
The vintage stuff is generally small so you should not have a problem there. :)

Congratulations to you and your wife! :eusa_clap

Teekay44

One of the Regulars
Congratulations from another July 4th father of a girl!!! Our first child, Lauren Grace, was born 10 years ago on the 4th! FireworksAllAround! :eusa_clap

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
What a beautiful name for a gorgeous baby.

Adelina is a beautiful, bonnie wee girl. It's always so lovely welcoming a new life into this world and to share this wonderful, happy news!! Many congratulations to you both.:eusa_clap

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
Thank you everyone for the kind comments. I just couldn't resist posting a picture. By the way,her name is a tribute to my grandmother Adele who is from Valencia,Spain. My real name is after my Grandfather who is from Andalucia,Spain. Adelina has a Japanese middle name which covers my wife's side.

Teekay44, Lauren Grace is a lovely name for a girl. I look forward to my daughter being old enough to enjoy the "birthday fireworks". That is until she is old enough to realise that the fireworks aren't just for her birthday!;)

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
Congratulations. Is this your first? I'm glad someone is still using that name. It is both my Mother's and one of my Dad's sister's name. (Both sides also have origins in Andalucia).

:eusa_clap :cheers1:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran