Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Borsalino navy blue felt fedora $100

Polishedfingers

Familiar Face
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I'm selling a Borsellino navy blue extremely soft felt fedora. This fedora was bought at the Borsellino factory in Rome Italy about six years ago. This fedora was purchased for $350 but I'm asking $100. This fedora was never worn and comes with its original box. This fedora comes from a smoke free home. I'm selling several of my husbands fedoras so please watch for them to be posted. If you have any questions please ask.

aviw

New in Town
View attachment 108353 View attachment 108352 View attachment 108351 View attachment 108350 View attachment 108349 View attachment 108347 View attachment 108348 View attachment 108347 I'm selling a Borsellino navy blue extremely soft felt fedora. This fedora was bought at the Borsellino factory in Rome Italy about six years ago. This fedora was purchased for $350 but I'm asking $100. This fedora was never worn and comes with its original box. This fedora comes from a smoke free home. I'm selling several of my husbands fedoras so please watch for them to be posted. If you have any questions please ask.
What is the size of the brim please.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot