Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Borsalino Torino 7 1/2

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Dark brown. $175-- Economy shipping to CONUS included, more if you want Priority Mail.:
image-3.jpg

image-2.jpg

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Nice one, Blackthorn. What are the circumference and brim size? Thanks a bunch.
Thanks Geldoc. The brim is 2 1/4, and the circumference...it's hard to get an accurate measurement (for me, at least) on hats so let me say it this way: my head measures 23 1/4 and it's a little loose on me. And that is as it should be, because all 7 1/2 hats are a bit loose on me, so I'd say it's a true 7 1/2.

ZAZ

New in Town
Do you know the open crown height or at least how tall the crown measures from inside, at the lowest point?

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Sorry Zaz, I didn't see your question until just now. The lowest part of the crown is 4 inches in back, going to a high of 4 1/2 inches.

Banky

One of the Regulars
I'm about 98% sure this is my hat, that I traded and it was subsequently sold on the bay about a month ago. Funny, it wasted no time traveling to the west Coast. That being said, it's a beautiful hat that served me well. Brim may be a little on the stingy side guys, but this beaut does not disappoint!

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
I'm about 98% sure this is my hat, that I traded and it was subsequently sold on the bay about a month ago. Funny, it wasted no time traveling to the west Coast. That being said, it's a beautiful hat that served me well. Brim may be a little on the stingy side guys, but this beaut does not disappoint!
Actually I bought this last year (maybe even two years ago) from a fellow Lounger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred