Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Boy recalls past life as a fighter pilot

Shirin

A-List Customer
I saw this little boy on the Montel Williams show a few years ago. It was amazing how much detail he knew about the plane and such.

reetpleat

Call Me a Cab
Viola said:
Well, belief in Hell only really showed up in the New Testament. And some Jews believe in reincarnation. So depending on version of the bible and what you consider a broad interpretation, it's definitely possible.

Yes, I saw a piece on TV about older jewish belief in which reincarnation was a big part. Can't remember the details though.

For that matter, wasn't it thought by some that Jesus was the return of so and so, John the baptist was the return of such and such etc? I don't really know.

Lone_Ranger

Practically Family
Prien said:
That is by Gen. Patton - that poem.

Through a Glass Darkly

Yep! Resortes805, mentioned on the first page of this thread,
"All of this reminds me of George Patton, who actually did believe he was a warrior spirit destined to be reincarnated for battle over and over again."

Patton was the first thing that came to me also, on reading this story. His belief in reincarnation was often cited as proof that he was a bit nutty. Perhaps, he was on to something?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL