Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bradley Cooper's Cafe Racer from IWC Ad

DBard1

New in Town
My apologies if this has already been answered, but does anyone know what kind of cafe racer Bradley is wearing in these IWC ads? I was going to guess maybe a Aero Board Racer. Just liked the clean, tapered look to it.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Attachments

• BC1.jpg
    BC1.jpg
    498.5 KB · Views: 235
  • BC2.jpg
    BC2.jpg
    599.7 KB · Views: 238
  • BC3.jpg
    BC3.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 229

BloodEagle

A-List Customer
To my eye looks a lot like an OG Buco J-100, but others with more knowledge may know better

DBard1

New in Town
Thanks for the info! This forum never disappoints. And I'm not sure if he rides irl. I know he has in a number of movies, including Burnt. Great question, though.

Damon141

Practically Family
I wonder if he owns the jacket, probably not because it’s an advertisement and they would supply wardrobe but the way it fits, if I were him that jacket would have been part of the deal, I always see those photos of him in an old Brooks or Reed? so I guess he likes vintage jackets.

I had a photo of the earlier version but can’t find it anywhere, it is what spawned the Kensington and also influenced the ELMC J100

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner