Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brand New Canali Wool/Silk/Linen Blazer 44L for sale New with Tags

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Jeff - for future reference. ALL For Sale's go into CLASSIFIEDS please. Thankyou for your future assistance with this.

Paddy (TFL Management Team).

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
That is a good looking jacket, I have a few by that brand name and in some silk that is a cream color. I wear a 40R wish that jacket was closer to my size I would have offered you a reasonable amount for it, as anyone can see it is new! I sure hope someone here will view this and jump on bidding for you, as fine jackets like that are not really even easy to find new in a store let alone on eBay or here in the classifieds.

Jeff Manga

New in Town
Got it. Thanks Paddy, and thank you LMH. This really is nice, someone will be very happy. Italian Hand mades are indeed rare, let alone abrand new one. The hand made stitch really makes a difference in fit and feel. I gentle give for a custom fit. Thanks for looking.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
You are most welcome, come on someone get yer check book out and jump on this bargain for your fellow FL member that is selling a great deal, and I know some of you are wearing that 44 size and this will fit you like butter on bread!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany