Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BRANDED GARMENTS CAFE RACER SIZE 52 FOR SALE

PeterRocco

A-List Customer
I have on Poshmark a Beautiful Leather Cafe Racer Jacket on Poshmark listed for $95 Dollars. Please check it out.
Thank You

Attachments

• 91BEF1C1-5741-44B3-A619-BF72DD5FBA11.png
    91BEF1C1-5741-44B3-A619-BF72DD5FBA11.png
    5 MB · Views: 56

Claybertrand

One Too Many
I have on Poshmark a Beautiful Leather Cafe Racer Jacket on Poshmark listed for $95 Dollars. Please check it out.
Thank You
Hey Pete,
This is just a recommendation for your sale-----Generally, the Commercial Sales Platforms, eBay, Poshmark, Grailed, Mercari, DePop, Facebook Marketplace charges a sales fee of 5% or in most cases 10% for you to sell items on their sites. They DO generally offer subsidized or discounted shipping for Sellers as well.

Here in the Fedora Lounge there are no fees collected because you arrange your own sales and shipping and the classifieds are not overseen/regulated by the Lounge Bartenders/Administrators.

So you can show your links to any platform listings and also offer the item to fellow Loungers minus the premium you are willing to pay to the sales platform --- in this case--Poshmark. There is no money back guarantee in the Lounge ---but the members here are A.) More Savvy than the Average Leather Jacket Tire Kicker and B.) Mentally Sick (in a mostly positive way!!) and Primed to buy (when the right jacket comes along).

Just saying you might wanna pander to the Lounge in your listing and mention that you are willing to do a better deal within the lounge than on the Sales Platform because you are not paying that 10% fee if it sells here. You can ask for payment via PayPal Friends and Family to avoid being charged a merchant fee.

Like I said, this just a recommendation to help you broaden your sales options. The market for larger jackets is smaller than other sizes but there are generally fewer listings in these sizes too so its kind of a wash in that regard.

At any rate----Good Luck with your sale man!!

Claybertrand

One Too Many
Hello
Thank You for Your Great Help.
I have something to think about.
Best
Peter
No problem brother.

To be clear-it is NOT an EITHER - OR type of things.

You can also have the listing here in the Lounge Classifieds AND on EVERY sales platform you choose all at thee same time. If it sells here, you sell if a bit cheaper but pay no fees so you end up the same as if it sells on a platform. You just need to be sure to remove it from active listings on all platforms once it sells.

Best of Luck with your Sale!

PeterRocco

A-List Customer
No problem brother.

To be clear-it is NOT an EITHER - OR type of things.

You can also have the listing here in the Lounge Classifieds AND on EVERY sales platform you choose all at thee same time. If it sells here, you sell if a bit cheaper but pay no fees so you end up the same as if it sells on a platform. You just need to be sure to remove it from active listings on all platforms once it sells.

Best of Luck with your Sale!
Hi
Thanks. I Post it later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner