Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Breaking in a Horween Schott Jacket P613S

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Well, I had a P613S, and it weighed 7.6lbs for me in a size Large. And HH121 purchased it from me, and he is probably the most focused on weight of a jacket than anyone I know (I can understand how it can be used as a metric) and I don't want to put words in his mouth but it weighed for him 7.4 pounds.

I don't think any of us have a calibrated scale, but in this realm a pound does make a difference when you are in the minutia of leather studies and can lead to confusion for those that have the experience to understand the difference.

7.4lb for a size large sounds a lot more realistic than 8 to 10lb for a size small... That was my point.

KissMyMuscle

One of the Regulars
Let's call it 6lb...

I have been that postion before when I post my first heavy jacket. I thought it was extremely heavy over 6kg ,inaccurate measurement. I just find out today the weight is just 10lb even tough it's a lot thicker than my LW.

Last edited:

Bulldozer

One of the Regulars
I have been that postion before when I post my first heavy jacket. I thought it was extremely heavy over 6kg with inaccurate measurement. I just find out today the weight is just 10lb even tough it's a lot thicker than my LW.

Careful now. Carlos won't believe you either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21