Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

British Pound hits a 23 year low against the dollar

John Lever

One Too Many
Don't want to be a party pooper, but remember all the materials are imported so end product prices will go up when current material stocks are replaced.

Edward

Bartender
Max - yes, that's the thing... AFAIK, decommissioned guns (due to the black market in, well, recommissioning them) are increasingly not an option. A replica might be the only way.... I have toyed with the idea of a replica 9/11 - a bbgun type of thing - as a photo-prop, though I doubt I would dare carry it anywhere, between my accent and since that fella with the table leg in Hackney....!

Miles - can't beat a Morgan: if ever I need a car, and have the money, I'd love one of those models they're working on with a green engine. If memory serves, they run only on hydrogen cells (I think) - the only output, I know, is pure water. Plus they look like one of those dieselpunk retro-futurist cars on Batman The Animated Series. The 4/4 is gorgeous too - perfect compromise between prewar styling and practicality, making for the ultimatre daily driver.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff