Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buckaroo Hatters music video [Royal Wade Kimes ]

Preacher Man

A-List Customer
Rusty, great video! Thanks for posting it! And like Joao, I'd lose my head in there too! Living in south central Kentucky I'm not too far away from the shop, I'd like to get down there sometime. I don't think my little mind could take being around all that at once though!!! :p

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
I don't think my little mind could take being around all that at once though!!! :p
I would love to help to make my own. It would have another... "taste".
A flight to Memphis costs 1400 euros, a flight to Nashville costs 1000 euros (both with return)... add all accommodations and I'm financial "dead".

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Wow, what a great video - and "hype-contribution"! I like the fact, that Mike has a very prominent place down to the very last frame. And the credits say: "One of the premier hatters in the World". Congratulations to Mike and the shop (goes for both Rocky and you, Rusty) ;)

Joao : You're right, it's expensive to fly to the U.S. - but prices vary a lot! I can get from DK to US and back for as little as € 400 (return ticket), but it may not be directly to Nashville. When I went home in March, I rode a Greyhound to Atlanta, GA (appr. € 35) - as the flight from Atlanta was a lot cheaper than from Nashville. I was told, I should choose a more luxurious bus company, but I insisted on riding a Greyhound. Some things just have to be tried/experienced :)

Nevertheless, going to Covington is not something you just do, if you live in Europe. According to the old saying about Mohammed and the mountain, I guess the solution is to relocate ... at least, that's my solution :D

Preacher Man : Allow yourself the trip. Trust me, a day with "The B-boys" is an experience for life!

Last edited:

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao : You're right, it's expensive to fly to the U.S. - but prices vary a lot! I can get from DK to US and back for as little as € 400 (return ticket), but it may not be directly to Nashville. When I went home in March, I rode a Greyhound to Atlanta, GA (appr. € 35) - as the flight from Atlanta was a lot cheaper than from Nashville. I was told, I should choose a more luxurious bus company, but I insisted on riding a Greyhound. Some things just have to be tried/experienced :)
I believe the same, some things just have to be tried/experienced. Those flights are arriving to New York (Newark) and wait for a connection to the other airports. A flight to Atlanta happens the same. Arrive in Newark and wait for a flight to Atlanta and it is even more expensive...

Nevertheless, going to Covington is not something you just do, if you live in Europe. According to the old saying about Mohammed and the mountain, I guess the solution is to relocate ... at least, that's my solution :D
Probably you got a job offer before thinking on relocate. I don't have that...
As I'm single it would be easier for me to relocate, but it's hard to leave all "I have" behind because I can't take it all with me...
I would also need a lot of help moving to another country.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR