Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buco J-100 in Black Shinki by Diamond Dave

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
I think they are... The black looks gorgeous, really inky and classy. I think the seal looks great too. He also has a couple of variations of high quality steer, and some sexy looking goat. I'm not big on black jackets, but this might be the one for me to go against the grain....the black version just looks so damn good....its a simple decision I guess, but one that I'm genuinly struggling with! I'm hopeless...

technovox

One Too Many
The black looks gorgeous, really inky and classy. I think the seal looks great too. I'm not big on black jackets, but this might be the one for me to go against the grain....the black version just looks so damn good....its a simple decision I guess, but one that I'm genuinly struggling with! I'm hopeless...

I know the feeling. I'm torn between the black and the dark seal too. But for me, black is such a classic and goes with everything. And it seems more in keeping with the original Buco.
I guess I'm just waiting to see some pics of protein's latest...

I momentarily had a GW in that color Shinki.
It was sensational!
Most beautiful leather I've seen....
but...
Next one's black.

Last edited:

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Its worth asking, my first 2 jackets both had black tape, the most recent in Shinki had brown.

What sort of zipper pulls did you order? I see the diamond pulls, and normal zip things? I would be interested in seeing what it weighs too. I can't recall ever being told what weight the leather is?

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
What sort of zipper pulls did you order? I see the diamond pulls, and normal zip things? I would be interested in seeing what it weighs too. I can't recall ever being told what weight the leather is?

Both were diamond pulls, the first talon brass, the second nickel waldes.

I never actually weighed them sorry

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Mine is in the customs too. Seems like they were the same "batch". If Dave accidentally swapped packages, I'm keeping yours! :D

Did you get a black one too? I think I'm as ALMOST excited as you guys. Very keen to see more of Diamond Daves work. I always love to marvel at his work, they always look so damn cool...photos guys....:D

pawineguy

One Too Many
Did you get a black one too? I think I'm as ALMOST excited as you guys. Very keen to see more of Diamond Daves work. I always love to marvel at his work, they always look so damn cool...photos guys....:D

+1, I'm watching this thread carefully as I can't wait to see these!

el_gato

Familiar Face

Yeah, the pictures you posted with brass zippers is probably mine - At least they're the same Dave sent me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner