Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buco J-100 in Black Shinki by Diamond Dave

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Doesn't seem fair, does it Fanch. The older you get the more candles to blow out. I had to get three Grandkids to help me...:eeek:

Yep HD, since I recently passed the 3/4 century mark, I am one of the few here who can laugh with you about age!

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
I agree. I'm very impressed with yours, any shots of it now it's broken in?

I posted a thread with newer pictures of it. These aren't the most recent, but here they are.
7s8nMJi.jpg

oUPCTkq.jpg

HCTr1Ne.jpg

IvtUFB5.jpg

I still only own this leather jacket and couldn't be happier with it:D For only a year old and being worn in SOCAL, it gets worn a LOT. It's my only leather jacket and really the only jacket I wear. I basically wear it even when I shouldn't, so it has already gotten quite a good amount of wear in.

I'll try to get some newer and better quality photos soon.

Last edited:

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
I like it as well but its definitely shorter than mine, looks closer in length to Benj's RM version

So its in the post? Cant wait to see the pics

Shipping label was created today, hopefully it should get here sometime next week.
I'll update once i get it.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
yeah, hopefully you'll get your jacket before holiday Carlos :)

I'm in the same anticipation here to receive some packages from the post office... actually one that I expected the most was shipped to India while I'm in Indonesia :D the seller has been an excellent seller they quickly dispatched the same items I ordered via express mail, hopefully I can get that jeans before holiday too.

Roma

A-List Customer
What back length does it have and what is your heigth? Good to know to compare with my ratio forthe Cafe racer you said is great.

Отправлено с моего SM-T815 через Tapatalk

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
What back length does it have and what is your heigth? Good to know to compare with my ratio forthe Cafe racer you said is great.

Отправлено с моего SM-T815 через Tapatalk

My height is 6"2 (188cm) all my jackets usually have 26" back. I asked Dave for a 26" back, the first jacket had a 25" back, this one has a 27" back...
That's precision for you, go figure!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy