Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buco J-100 in Black Shinki by Diamond Dave

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
A few folks on here have seen this one. It's the first jacket I bought from Dave. The tight,straight stitching is something I always remember about this one. It was just that smidgen short, maybe by an inch? It wasn't custom made for me, and it fitted me really well, just that agonising inch short. Another member here owns it now, and loves it. I actually regret selling it.I thought I would throw these up to tide us over while we are waiting for the pics of The 2 new jackets. ;) im obsessed with a Diamond Dave jacket at the moment. I've been annoying him daily for the last week or two with all sorts of questions. He is a very patient, good humoured man....as soon as I can figure what hide and hardware to use im in...
image.jpg
image.jpg

el_gato

Familiar Face
A few folks on here have seen this one. It's the first jacket I bought from Dave. The tight,straight stitching is something I always remember about this one. It was just that smidgen short, maybe by an inch? It wasn't custom made for me, and it fitted me really well, just that agonising inch short. Another member here owns it now, and loves it. I actually regret selling it.I thought I would throw these up to tide us over while we are waiting for the pics of The 2 new jackets. ;) im obsessed with a Diamond Dave jacket at the moment. I've been annoying him daily for the last week or two with all sorts of questions. He is a very patient, good humoured man....as soon as I can figure what hide and hardware to use im in...

I love the pattern of that one. It looks sharp with its slim waist and broad shoulders. Sent those pictures to dave and asked him to make my jacket fit like that one.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
do you make it with the "D" pocket again this time?
I wonder about chest pocket width, do they resize the pockets together with the jacket size or they keep the same width across all sizes, sometime I see a jacket and I thought the pockets look kind of small... probably the pocket is normal but the size of the jacket is rather big... I dunno, on mine the width is 13cm I ask them to cut 2cm from standard 15cm zips, otherwise it would be too long for my size.

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
After sitting somewhere in Sydney for a full week, it's moved to the processing through sort facility yesterday....of course now I'm away with work for the rest of the week [emoji22]

technovox

One Too Many
After sitting somewhere in Sydney for a full week, it's moved to the processing through sort facility yesterday....of course now I'm away with work for the rest of the week [emoji22]

Dang- the suspense is killing me! I can only imagine the frustration that you must be going through...

Hopefully all this waiting will make the final arrival that much sweeter.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Don't you hate that. It. Happenned to me the other week. Got an email saying it landed in Sydney, then nothing. It's normally a 48 hour turn around, 72 at the most. It took more than a week from there.. I actually thought it got lost in transit from Sydney. They used to be pretty quick. Now they are hopeless.

ProteinNerd

Don't you hate that. It. Happenned to me the other week. Got an email saying it landed in Sydney, then nothing. It's normally a 48 hour turn around, 72 at the most. It took more than a week from there.. I actually thought it got lost in transit from Sydney. They used to be pretty quick. Now they are hopeless.

Yes, I thought it had been lost as well. This is my experience exactly, in the past it has been a much quicker turn around.

I had actually filled in an online enquiry for a lost package, it's never taken 5 days to go from landing to processing before.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Can't wait to see the jacket. My first and still only leather is my brown Shinki DD J-100. I love it so much I'm not even really tempted for more. I wear it every day I can (in socal that isn't always easy), and I love it more every day. I couldn't be more happy. Pictures on request to tide over the wait for the new one, but I have posted them before:)

ProteinNerd

Well mine was delivered today which is great, only problem is I'm not in Sydney lol!
But pics soon guys, I promise.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Just got these from Dave. This is a special leather finish he has developed for one of his a2 jackets I believe. It looks amazing. I think this could be the one....mind you, the seal Shinki is beating its drums pretty loudly too.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner