Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buler's Fedora auctions

buler

I'll Lock Up
I'm going to try to make the effort to get 2-4 hats on ebay a week to clear out my "inventory". I managed to get 3 on tonight before I got sick of ebays selling menus.

My ebay ID is MRSONY if you want to search by that. Here are direct links.

I'm listing them with no reserve, I hope I don't regret that....
B

Stetson Open Road in size 7 3/4
stetson_4x_1.jpg

NOS New York Store in size 7
new_york_store_1.jpg

Mallory the Ridgewood in size 7 3/8
mallory_ridgewood_1.jpg

buler

I'll Lock Up
Late update for the Stetson 7 3/4 open road. Because I'm lazy and hate measuring sweats on hats I "assumed" this hat was the size its marked. A bidder asked for measurements and I did the length X width with the ellipse calculator. Guess what the hat runs small. Of course. Anyway, I added the note below to the auction and apologize to anyone here who was bidding.

I'm considering pulling the auction and relisting..... not sure what to do yet.

B

Note added:

IMPORTANT ADDITION *** A bidder asked for a size measurement. I guess I should have measured it right away. I get approx 8.3" X 6.6" on length and width which comes out to 23.57" circumference. Based on the hat size chart I use this puts it at just over 7 1/2. If you want to cancel your bids, feel free. I'm very sorry for this late development.

buler

I'll Lock Up
Zemke Fan said:
Size update noted.

Any idea about the age? The condition as great as it looks? Worth sending to Optimo or Art for resizing/blocking?

I don't know age on it. The condition is nearly mint to mint. I see nothing wrong with it but someone else might find something. If you like the color and style you could have it reblocked and then be able to crease the crown how you prefer.

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot