Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buler's hat auctions continued

buler

I'll Lock Up
Working thru this...

hats_to_sell.JPG

buler

I'll Lock Up
@StoryPNW, I may have a couple of larger size hats left. Not sure. Most of my hats are 7 1/4 or smaller.

@Pkyoakum, I've been collecting hats since 2008. I've bought and sold them (mostly bought) for those years. I only bought hats in good to excellent condition. I was very diligent in finding sources for them and was lucky to find a lot of prime examples. Most of the hats and boxes in that photo weren't together when I bought them. Once the numbers started to get "out of hand" I started to buy empty hat boxes when I ran across them.

Now I'm keeping only what I'll wear and selling off everything else. I'm more of a hoarder and my wife is not. Guess who wins.

I'll also probably be selling off my collection of blocks, flanges, and ephemera. It just takes a lot of time.

The Shoe

One Too Many
Do you have an idea of the age of the 7 3/8 Resistol you’ve got finishing soon?
Also, would you say it’s true to size?

Thanks,

Gary

buler

I'll Lock Up
The Shoe, I always measure the length and width very carefully. Please use those measurements to decide on fit compared to hats that fit you good. Sorry, I'm not sure of the age of the Resistol. I would guess late 40's to early 50's.

buler

I'll Lock Up
2 hats are ending tonight. I'm going to try to get more hat listings up tonight or tomorrow. Also getting some jeans listed.

buler

I'll Lock Up
Sorry guys. Been really busy. Sometimes like gets in the way of the fun stuff. I'll try to get to some more soon. Brent, I don't think I have any in the 7 5/8 and beyond sizes. But I don't remember everything I have. So, we'll have to wait and see.

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider