Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Burberry Trenchcoat for sale (50L EUR size)

Whithead

Familiar Face
Recently aquired on ebay...ad said "50L" (as does coat on inside pocket label) but I am a 48/50 (american) and the coat is very tight so I am assuming it is a 50L European size.

Excellent condition except missing the back vent button. Could use a cleaning (mostly around neck) but has no smell. Leather buckles in good shape.

This is the classic trench we all know and some of us love.

Asking for $350 plus shipping from CT....will do $300 if you say your from Fedora Lounge.

I will try to have photos up later tonight...please ask any questions you may have.

Whithead

Familiar Face
...or best offer

Bought because it was listed as 50L...they didn't say it was EUR sizing...looking to get money back...first offer over $200.

Whithead

Familiar Face
Down to $169 starting Bid on ebay...

Less than I paid but it needs to be with someone who can wear it.

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Learn how to post Ebay links - yours reports back to what the interested party has for sale. That's great for you - but nobody else is seeing your items - they're seeing their own items for sales. (The ME in the link is the problem).

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran