Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Buy it Now" Borsalino

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
Wow, I just can't pass up on these buy it now deals, especially this one. I just nailed it 5 minutes ago. Looks almost brand new.

bors-pearlgry.jpg

fedoralover

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
He had another off brand that looked similar to the borsy, it's already sold.

I was just in a men's store in Portland Ore, (John Helmers) the new borsalinos are now $275. and they don't even come close to ones like this. Even paying a couple hundered for one like this would stll be a good buy.

But now I have way too many white hats, I'm gonna have to sell some.

fedoralover

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
I guess it was missed because it seems to be gone. The seller also had a vintage Stratoliner, in the same size, good shape, but sans liner, for about forty bucks.

Oh, and Mr. NewportCustom, tragically, it wasn't I who won. It's the Big Head Blues again.

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lovely Borso

I saw that fellow's other hats post this am... boy am I glad you saw that before I did, that would've been well neigh irresistible!

fedoralover said:
...now I have way too many white hats, I'm gonna have to sell some.

fedoralover

HMmmmm, have any loose fitting 7 1/4s or 7 3/8ths?

Bantam Man

One of the Regulars
Alessandria

Congrats, fedoralover!

Long Oval even...
Is it a 7 1/8 or a 7 1/4? I just cannot decipher the photograph of the size tag.

More than that, I am wondering how this one passed my radar... Is it that it has only been available for a few hours?

Bantam Man

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
Mingoslim, I don't mind at all, besides it's all on record at ebay under completed items for anyone to look up. $56.00. For a Borsalino that would knock the socks off any new one that would cost $275. I have several of these in brown and gray, this is the first that I have in that color. To me they are the cream of the crop of vintage fedora's, barring the Stetson 100s.

fedoralover

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff