Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buzz Rickson’s B-15 Colvinex size 38

KyleHill83

New in Town
For sale, my Buzz Rickson’s B-15 Colvinex size 38. Product no. BR12526

The jacket is in near mint condition having been worn a few times only.

There are no rips, tears, stains etc. Mouton collar, alpaca/wool pile lining, press studs and Talon zipper are perfect.

Only signs of wear are light creasing (nothing permanent), and some superficial scratches to the leather on the neck strap (buckle side) - please see photos. Waistband has started to bobble slightly on the inside (happens quickly with this jacket because of the natural wool knits and pile lining).

For those of you not familiar with this jacket, the shell is made out of a cotton gross grain (“Jungle Cloth”) and is similar to that of an N1 as opposed to the nylon commonly used for B-15’s. Very warm. Good winter jacket.

Comes with original tags including the “Instruction Case” (albeit in Japanese) and Acme Thunderer whistle.

Buzz Rickson’s reintroduced this jacket recently with a slightly different spec. As such, this B-15 has a Talon zipper as opposed to a Conmatic zipper.

Only reason for sale is this is too small for me and I now own a size 40.

A Buzz Rickson’s size 38 (M) caters for a 36-38” measurement. I’m 5’8” (172cm), stocky build with a broad chest. In most garments I normally wear a 38 (occasionally a 40) and they tend to be a little tight but this B-15 has always been particularly snug around the chest. With this in mind, I’d only recommend sale to someone with a slender build or closer to a size 36. I'd also recommend trying on a Buzz Rickson's garment of similar size/style if possible. It goes without saying the jacket is cut to sit at your waist.

Measurements as follows:

pit to pit: 21” (53.5cm)
shoulder seam to end of cuff: 25.5” (65cm)
shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 18” (46cm)
waist (knit): 17” (43cm)
top of collar to bottom of waist (knit): 27.5” (70cm)

I’d like 480GBP including postage.
Paypal would be the preferred method of payment.
No returns accepted so please be sure before you buy.
I’m in the UK therefore no tax/duty to pay within Europe.

Thanks!

Kyle
buzz8.jpg
buzz10.jpg
buzz13.jpg
buzz5.jpg
buzz4.jpg
buzz3.jpg
buzz15.jpg
buzz11.jpg
buzz1.jpg
buzz6.jpg

Powerband

Practically Family
“Top of collar to end of waist...”

Is this with the collar flipped up or down? Can you measure the back length from the bottom of collar to end of bottom knit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KyleHill83

New in Town
“Top of collar to end of waist...”

Is this with the collar flipped up or down? Can you measure the back length from the bottom of collar to end of bottom knit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's with the collar flipped down. Bottom of collar to bottom of knit is just over 24"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto